5 de maio de 2009

V.A. - Punk Goes Pop - Vol. 1 e Vol. 2


Punk / Hardcore / Rock
V.A. - Punk Goes Pop - Volume 1 [2002]

Musicas / Trackslist:
1. I Want It That Way - Dynamite Boy
2. Candy - Slick Shoes
3. Everywhere - Yellowcard
4. Get This Party Started - Stretch Arm Strong
5. Like a Prayer - Rufio
6. Bye, Bye, Bye - Further Seems Forever
7. Crush - Noise Ratchet
8. I'm Like a Bird - Element 101
9. Survivor - Knockout
10. I'm Real - The Starting Line
11. Way You Love Me, The - Keepsake
12. Sometimes - Reach The Sky
13. All or Nothing - Fake ID
14. Borderline - Showoff
15. Send Me an Angel - Thrice
16. Baby One More Time - Nicotine
17. Heaven Is a Place on Earth - Student Rick



Post-Hardcore / Screamo / Rock
V.A. - Punk Goes Pop - Volume 2 [2009]

Musicas / Trackslist:
1. Alesana - What Goes Around...(Justin Timberlake Cover)
2. Silverstein - Apologize (OneRepublic Cover)
3. August Burns Red - Baby One More Time...(Britney Spears Cover)
4. Mayday Parade - When I Grow Up (Pussycat Dolls Cover)
5. A Day to Remember - Over My Head (Cable Car) (the Fray Cover)
6. Escape the Fate - Smooth (Rob Thomas ft. Santana Cover)
7. There For Tomorrow - Ice Box (Omarion Cover)
8. Chiodos - Flagpole Sitta (Harvey Danger Cover)
9. Bayside - Beautiful Girls (Sean Kingston Cover)
10. Breathe Carolina - See You Again (Miley Cyrus Cover)
11. The Cab - Distubia (Rihanna Cover)
12. A Static Lullaby - Toxic (Britney Spears Cover)
13. Four Year Strong - Love Song (Sara Bareilles Cover)
14. Attack Attack! - I Kissed a Girl (Katy Perry Cover)

Um comentário:

vmconverterdownload disse...

Hello,
I recently came upon your website and I must say that you have done a great job and noticed

we have similar topics like mp3 download. I would like

to know if I can add a link to your website on the resource page of our website

mp3keren.com. I am sure that my visitors might get something out of your work.
Please let me know if this is OK. Then send me the title and URL you want me to use for

your link. And also do you think my website is worthy to be listed on yours? I can send you

the details on my next reply. I look forward to your reply. Take care.
Thanks,
Egi
Name: Egi
Email: pop@mp3keren.com
Website: www.mp3bagus.com

Postagem mais recente Postagem mais antiga Página inicial